Friday, March 28, 2008

Kristina's 4 things

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Florist
2. Driver’s Ed. Teacher
3. Homeschooling Mom
4. Blog Book Designer

Four Movies I would watch over & over:
1. Anne of Green Gables / Anne of Avonlea
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Calendar Girls

Four things I could live without, but would rather not:
1. Bath and Body Works hand soap
2. double computer monitors
3. Clorox wipes
4. Swiffer wet mopping clothes

Four small appliances I could NOT live without:
1. sewing machine
2. food processor
3. mixer
4. blender -(I'm only allowed 4?)

Four countries I have visited
1. Germany
2. Russia
3. Taiwan
4. Mexico

People who e-mail me (regularly)
1. Robb
2. Facebook
3. Lisa
4. Carrie

Four of my favorite foods
1. a Mocha
2. Bourbon Street Tilapia from Bubba Gumps
3. Wild Rice soup
4. Pastries

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. a coffee shop
2. Mexico on vacation with my Husband
3.at the beach with friends
4. Mementos

Four things I am looking forward to in the next year:
1. My sister's baby's birth
2. Entertaining
3. Cupcake '10
4. Trip to WI Dells

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails