Saturday, September 19, 2009

What was she thinking?

No pictures for this post.
That would be illegal.
Curious yet?

Last night, Robb, in his anxiousness to restart the show our family was watching together, went to check on the girls, who were taking a potty break. He hears through the bathroom door Madison talking to Megan. Assuming she is guarding the door for Megan(the door doesn't lock), he gently opens it. To his astonishment, he finds Madison awkwardly perched over the pedestal sink relieving herself. She is just as surprised to get caught in such a mischievous act. What is a parent to think of such a thing? Very naughty to be sure. But hilarious in a bewildering way.  What was she thinking?!

And what am I to think? Have I failed as a mom? Do I need a childproof sink? I never could have guessed I needed to instruct my children not to EVER pee in a sink. Well, I may have mentioned it to my son once. I just never thought it was necessary to tell my daughters. I thought only boys did crazy, gross stuff. Guess I was wrong.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm pretty sure that's not the first time this has happened... I've heard one of your kids (I can't remember which one) talking about doing that before. If it makes you feel any better, Andrea peed in the bathtub once (she was not taking a bath) because I dared her to.

Kristina Joy said...

Yes, I believe it has, though I've not witnessed it. My kids have also peed in the bathtub, but they were not dared by their siblings, they were taught by their father. Nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails