Thursday, October 1, 2009

Alphabitty Moments: The letter E (&D)


I've missed four letters, but I think I can catch up on this project! The goal is to scrapbook one page a week and share our pages at 4theLoveofFamily. MamaBear says:
"The carnival was created as a way to record the little things your kids do. These keepsake book pages are meant to take a closer look at the ordinary and every day moments of childhood. Some day we will look back on all the little things and realize they were really the big things."





Sometimes I'm not sure I want to remember that Madison does school in her pjs with a mess of hair in her face. She actually had a bath that morning, but no one would guess it! She just threw her jammies back on. Who can resist being all cozy? And look at how she is enjoying our garage sale find!

 UPDATE: Catching up already!




I used Mixbook.com for these pages.

4 comments:

Goldylocks said...

Very cute! I haven't done my letter "E" yet. I can't figure out Ee..is for ______. LOL. I'm sure it will come to me eventually.

SMR said...

How do you like Mixbooks? Is it free? Easy? Quick? I've been curious about digital scrapbooking.

Kristina Joy said...

Yep, it's free and easy! And quick!

Tutu said...

Looks like you're having as much fun on Mixbook as I am! Great job!!