Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alphabitty Moments





The check out what Alphabitty Moments is all about, click on the link above.


I suppose most children cut their own hair at some time. Some escape a major hairstyle change while others require more drastic measures. When Madison chose to take the scissors to her hair, she cut some very short bangs and gave herself some generous layers around her face. So I took her to a friend who fixed her up and suggested this fun hairstyle to hide her one inch long bangs. We loved it!

5 comments:

Tutu said...

What a cute layout. I love that background, but haven't been able to make it work in any of my layouts yet.

My daughter had shoulder length hair, and she gave herself a mullet on Christmas Eve! We had to give her a pixie cut by the time it was all said and done!

smr said...

She should have done a better job, like I did to you...but I really liked it when you did her hair like this!

MamaBear said...

We are trying VERY hard to avoid this. Julia's hair grows SO slowly that we'd be in big trouble if someone ever cut it. You can ask her who cuts her hair and she'll tell you NOBODY. Only time will tell if it works.....

Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!

LaToya said...

My oldest just buzzed off the front section of his hair a few weeks ago. Thank goodness it's curly or he'd be in serious trouble.

I think I have the paper version of that background.

Helga said...

This is one part of childhood that most children go through and it is horrible!! Thank goodness you had something cute to do with her hair :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails