Monday, October 5, 2009

It's a "not me" Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by McMama. You can head over to www.mycharmingkids.net to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

And now for my little bit of denial:
When on the computer blogging and facebooking this week I did not tell my children I was "working." Because that would be a bit of a stretch. Possibly even a lie. And I never lie. Nope. Not me!

I did not skim a novel looking for the highlights and then read the end just so I could go to sleep instead of staying up until the wee hours finishing the book! Nope not me! I never skip ahead. And I never get so engrossed in a book that I forget to live my own life. That would be irresponsible. And I'm never irresponsible. Not me!

I did not wait till the weekend to finish my Bible Study homework when class in on Monday, because discussion leaders never do that. And I never procrastinate. Not me!

My 8-year-old did not tell my 5 year-old "Stop hovering over me!" because she has heard me say it all too often. Because I never get frustrated or need my own space. Not me!





5 comments:

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Love the stop hovering comment! I have 3 kids,too, and totally hear you about needing some space sometimes. Seriously, sometimes it feels like I can't even walk through the kitchen (much less make dinner) because there are so many people in the way!

Sandy Hop said...

Love the post! LOVE the picture. It is such a gift to be able to laugh at ourselves!

emotional diva said...

I totally love this picture!

i'm already doing a wednesday thing, so i probably won't do this one, but would love to keep coming back to check yours out!

=)
joyyyy =)

twin #2 said...

I think that is my favorite picture of you from the wedding. It makes me laugh every time I see it. Good luck topping that in the future...

Kristina Joy said...

The picture referred to has moved here: http://ktinajoy.blogspot.com/2009/10/whimsical-wednesday.html.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails