Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Whimsical Wednesday



I've created an opportunity to share stories or pictures from your family that are a bit amusing or odd. They can be current or from ages ago. My goal is laughter. Lots of it!
The rules are simple. Post a Whimsical Wednesday entry on your blog and use the button above in your post. Link your post to mine and enter your blog address in the MckLinky below. Then have fun reading others whimsical memories!


Look! Daddy's making dolly drive the truck!



3 comments:

SMR said...

You should post that pic that involves Robb and Christmas and a cookie sheet...

Amy said...

I'll play!

I think I know the picture the S is referencing.

Sara said...

I like your pic, Amy. Cracks me up. Can't wait to have a kid who smiles crazy at the camera when all you want is a nice pic. :P I think I have the pic of Robb posted on my FB somewhere, so ya, you probably know the one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails