Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who's the leader, really?




I have created an opportunity to share stories or pictures from your family that are a bit amusing or odd. They can be current or from ages ago. My goal is laughter. Lots of it!
The rules are simple. Post a Whimsical Wednesday entry on your blog and use the button above in your post. Link your post to mine and enter your blog address in the McLinky below. Then have fun reading others whimsical memories!

This is my twin sister and I when we were about 4. I'm not sure if you'll catch the humor in it unless you knew us then, but this catches our personalities perfectly. This photo amazingly captures the essence of our childhood: we were always side by side. Me: curious, unafraid, gregarious, the first-born leader. Her: pensive, shy, letting me lead the way.
 I answered questions directed at her when she was too shy to answer. I led us into every new situation, with her pushing me from behind. You see, there is one thing this photo does not capture. Don't let her facial expression fool you. She was shy, yes. But she was the bossy one. I only led because she made me! Love you anyway, sis!

4 comments:

smr said...

umm...whatever...

Kristina Joy said...

I noticed you didn't even try to deny it!

Helga said...

Oooh that was cute :o) My sister is my twin born 23 months after me....we are not really twins but we might as well be. We are really close and I can't imagine not having that relationship with her.

smr said...

I don't know about your entire accuracy here. Some parts may be true...