Sunday, November 8, 2009

Living Grace and God's Agents

Our second Bible quiz meet was yesterday and, though I'm not a typically gushy mom, I have to gush today!
Isn't this boy adorable all spiffed up! And he's mine! Who knew he cleaned up so well? The boys voted to call their team God's Agents as in "special agents" and chose these outfits over black t-shirts!
Can you believe it!? Really? A TIE?

Here they are congratulating Andy after a correct answer.

 
 

And.... my girls team. I have so much fun with them at Wednesday night practices! Every night is full of lots of energy and girl chatter, and they are always anxious to pick out a butterfly tattoo for a memorized verse. All the girls are doing great with their memorization. Holly was a quick jumper yesterday, quizzing out once (answering the max correct of  4 in one quiz), and getting three correct in the other quiz. Great job, Holly!

 

Here's a photo with the whole team, Living Grace.
Aren't they cute too? 


2 comments:

Helga said...

The kids look so cute!! I love the boys outfits!!! They look so handsome! Of course the girls look cute as can be too :o)

Michelle said...

I love the intensity on the girls' faces!