Friday, November 13, 2009

My life as of now

See these cute snowmen? My children made them out of clay complete with paper hats and finger-knit scarves. Yes, they are creative. For the moment. The rest of the time, recently, has been spent chasing each other around the house screaming and causing me to about lose my mind. But I haven't lost it completely yet. Thank goodness. I need it. Bad!

You see, I've started a new job. Possibly the reason my kids are unattended and running around screaming. Yes. I now edit blog books for a friend of mine. (A friend I met because she blogs. And now she's my real life friend, not just a cyberspace friend. How fun is that?)

You see all these typed words on blogs can be turned into family treasures. Professionally printed books. And now it's my job to do that for people who don't want to take the time to figure out how to do it themselves.

Meanwhile, until we figure out a new routine, my children are running wild and causing me to about lose my mind. But not quite. They do find creative things to do too.

2 comments:

chinaowensfam@gmail.com said...

I just noticed that you put a closeknit add on your blog. Thanks! That is really sweet of you. :)

So blog book editor, huh? Sounds like it could be lots of fun - potentially. Maybe I should get into that...you know, in all my spare time. ;)

Seriously, I love this kind of thing. I'm sure you're great at it and you'll find a new routine that works for everyone.

Love you! -Sarah

smr said...

If I had a blog I'd put a closeknit ad there too. But I don't. No plans to start one, either. ANd I wouldn't consider it sweet. I'd consider it something I'd do without thinking twice! :) Bummer. :(