Friday, November 27, 2009

Paper Stars


We enjoyed a quiet Thanksgiving here on the farm, complete with paper star making.
These will be a cute addition to our eclectic country Christmas tree.
Here are the star making directions.

I would ramble on about other fun uses of these quaint stars, but my 8 year old daughter, pictured above, has been hovering over my shoulder reminding me that I promised we could set up the Christmas tree today. As in exactly 7 minutes. Now I'm down to six. So goodbye. I'm off to work some Christmas magic!

2 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

Hi, Just came across your blog and wanted to share my site with you since you have a cute little girl! Were having a great sale for black friday plus free stuff for orders over $20! Hope youll check it out! :0
Thanks!
www.Sugarandspice1.etsy.com

Stephanie said...

What a fun little project! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more here and at Cupcake '10!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails