Monday, December 21, 2009

Who?




Who made gifts for friends? Me.
Who actually remembered to bring them to church? Me.
Who scurried to package cookies for after the Christmas program? Me.
Who saved seats for grandparents and aunts in the fifth row for once instead of the 10th? Me again.
Who remembered the camera with a zoom? Me.
Who thought she had it all together for documenting a wonderful Christmas program? Me.

Who turned the camera on just as the program started only to discover the memory card was still at home in the printer? NOT ME.

7 comments:

Mama M. said...

Hey Kristina!! Of course you can steal that photo! That was a great night!!!!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Oh man! That stinks! I hate when that happens....my battery always seems to be dead when I really need my camera too!

Slavik's said...

That stinks! It's memories that count, right?!

Jenny W said...

Oh no, that stinks!

Kami said...

That sounds like something I would do! :)

It was great to meet you on Friday!

Sara said...

Yep, sounds like you. :P

Jenilee said...

sorry about the camera thing... something like that is always happening to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails