Thursday, December 17, 2009

You (don't) Capture (my)Truffles, they're mine!

This is what I've been up to.
Holiday decor on truffles.
Truffles and caramels.
Baking and cooking and crafting.
I love Christmas.
A chance to pull out every.single.favorite.treat recipe and make them ALL!

~~~

And....I went shopping this afternoon. With all three kids. Needed to go to Michael's. Of course I spent way too much time browsing and gazing longingly at things I could not have. (And the kids spent just as much time touching things they couldn't have.) One of them was a wreath. Mine is ancient and needed more than just a little hotglue and loving attention. It need a whole new wardrobe. So for $3.50 I gave it one. Not too bad, though I need one more poinsettia to make it an odd number. Or maybe symmetrical is in. I don't have time to care anymore. Or time to go back to Michael's and fetch another pick. So here it is: an economical wreath leading into an imperfectly kept house. Hey, at least the shoes are all lined up against the wall...

 


Photobucket

8 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

I am drooling now. :) haha...great shot! That looks SO yummy!

Erin said...

YUM

Colleen said...

You can come decorate my house like that any time! Yum.

Chocolate Girl said...

Please share. Please.

Sara said...

You'd better be saving some of those truffles for Christmas...I have to live vicariously through you since I'm not doing any baking this year. Who would have thought you'd ever see the year where I didn't bake a thing?!? I am going to have to make up for it in January!

~love said...

love that truffle shot. and caramels? YUM.

Valerie said...

Those truffles look delicious! and your wreath is beautiful
Merry Christmas

Laura said...

Those truffles look delish!! And the wreath is great, you're so creative.

It was great meeting you last night! My husband had fun talking to Robb too. Think we can convince Jennifer to do this every couple of months? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails