Friday, January 29, 2010

Colors, boogies, and boy

You Capture this week is about colors. I didn't have to look very far to find some. My living room floor has been covered in primary colors all week. Drat those legos. Thankfully, I haven't stepped on one yet, or they would all go in the trash. You know what I'm talking about. Nothing hurts like the dickens more than tripping on a pile of these plastic blocks.


Anyway, I also found these lovely pictures of Mitchell sporting color on himself. What, you say? You don't see any color? You've got to look a little closer to see it. Here's a hint. His nose. Guess what that is? UmmmHmmm. He has nearly daily bloody noses in the winter and hasn't yet learned to look in the mirror after one. Nice. I need to introduce him to those Boogie Wipes I received at Cupcake '10.


Next Up. A boy who is tired of having his picture taken, but not tired of playing with his sister's Stawberry Shortcake stamps from her McDonald's Happy Meal. Thus the color on his fingers.


Without further ado, this ends the rather pathetic, interior design lacking, tour of color in my house.


To see more interesting pictures of color visit I Should Be Folding Laundry. Drat, now I just remembered what I'm supposed to be doing right now.





2 comments:

Jessica Monte said...

Great portraits of your little guy (his tee, expression and gestures say it all). Also, I'm just visiting your site for the first time. Your family portraits in the sidebar are gorgeous. Each portrait drew me to the eyes and made me want to see more.

Alice said...

your little fellow is precious! legos are great color items - and yes, they hurt like the dickens when you step on them bare-footed! but so much fun to play with!