Friday, February 26, 2010

Filed Under Grace- Documenting Answered Prayer


Do you pray? When God answers, do you pay attention, take note? Do you keep track of His care, write it down for yourself and for your children?

I want to remember, to keep an account of His grace and mercy in my need. He is here, with me, answering before I ask. I want to remember. The grace is His gift, to me, to you. The Glory is His. He has done these things, and He deserves the credit.

So let us gather together and bring praise to the One whose love is extravagant, whose compassion is never failing. Whether it be a prayer answered, or a desire He knew and answered before you could even ask, would you share it here and encourage the community?

I ask no great commitment. Once a month, on the last weekend of the month, bring your accounts of His answers here.We will start Saturday and the linkup will be available for one week.

They need not be great big answers to prayer, though those are indeed for His glory! He sees and cares for the sparrows, and he cares about our daily struggles as much as the agonizing ones. Bring them all here and let us tell what God has done for us. Spread the word, please?

Like any carnival, I will have a MckLinky for you to link your post. Please link to your Filed Under Grace post, not your home page. Link back here on your post so your readers can find more stories of God's grace. Thank you.


I'll make a list of God's gracious dealings, 
all the things God has done that need praising,
All the generous bounties of God…
— Compassion lavished, love extravagant…

Isaiah 63:7-8
The Message

1 comment:

Kami said...

What a beautiful idea! I would love to participate :)