Saturday, February 27, 2010

Filed Under Grace- Documenting Answered Prayer

 

I'll make a list of God's gracious dealings, 
all the things God has done that need praising,
All the generous bounties of God…
— Compassion lavished, love extravagant…

Isaiah 63:7-8
The Message



Let's begin, shall we? In case you missed it, I introduced this new carnival yesterday.

For this first post, I owe you an update on John, my brother-in-law. I introduced him here and updated here. Goodness, that was 5 months ago! The reason why I haven't posted any new information is because there has been nothing to report! In this case, no news is good news. Thank you, Lord!  John has been working, and there have been no new health issues to report. His roommate had pneumonia this winter, and that was a big concern, but John has not been ill. We were also concerned he would contract H1N1, but he's avoided that as well. We are thankful.

Do you have a praise? An answered prayer? Share them here, but please read the rules first. Thanks!
Blessings to you!

2 comments:

Queen Jolene said...

I didn't know how to grab the file folder image...oops!

Love, love, love this hop! So fun to read God's blessings!

Kaz and Amy said...

So glad the Lord is answering your prayers! Love you blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails