Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Heart Outtakes

So....I showed you pictures of our little indoor beach vacation a while back, but I've saved the "best" for last. Ava took a while to warm up to that lens in her face. 
These are my first shots.

Of course, children aren't the only ones who act a little funny with a lens nearby.

  

My last one of the day. Who can resist the face of sweet Victoria, my niece?
I love the age of little eyes trying their hardest to focus.
Almost every picture is an outtake!

 


For more outtakes, weekly photography challenges and resources, check out




6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are great!!

Mama M. said...

Love 'em!!

What kind of a lens do you use?!!

Kristina Joy said...

50mm f1.8 - love it!

Kaz and Amy said...

I LOVE them! Such a great post!

Corinne said...

Those are all great :) Thank you for the giggles!!

Michelle said...

I wonder if Jeff knows how many people can now see the "real" him? :) Loved it! ~Michelle