Monday, June 14, 2010

The winner is.....

Hello! I am at my husband's office, looking out at the rain, enjoying the quiet as ALL of my children are currently enjoying ALL DAY VBS!!  How did I get so lucky? I don't know, but I have big plans for this week! First up, our winner! My appologies for not being able to do this yesterday. I can't access comments on my phone. Don't know why....maybe 'cause I use Disquis....

Anyhoooooo.......Ya ready??




Comments are in reverse order, so if I counted right, #11 (and skipping my own responses) is Blessedw5mom! Yay! I am so glad - she and I go way back - all the way to youth group and a missions trip we took to Mexico together. I reconnected with her when I randomly ran across her blog! How crazy is that! Send me your address, and I'll have CSN send you the $$$ certificate! Happy shopping!

Now I'm off to visit the clinic, to give a little blood to the lab and see how my thyroid is doing. Then I plan on using my kid-free afternoon to paint a dresser. Yay me!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails