Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Evening Campfire

Hello there from a hot, humid, smokey, mosquito infested campsite. Oh, it's not that bad! Or maybe it is... We've been having a good time. Really. Picked wild blackberries, went into town and hit all the fun occasional shops, ate too much, drank too much (iced mocha), played (terribly) ladderball, sat with my feet in the water at the beach, solved all the world's problems and our own (HA!), got a wee bit sunburned. I have no idea what my kids have been doing. Just kidding. Kinda. I do know they are having fun with their friends. And they end every day, hot, sweaty, dirty and they fall asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. I hope you are having as good a weekend as us. Don't forget, tonight the Saturday Evening Blog Post is hosted over at Elizabethesther.com, an opportunity for everyone to share their favorite post! Go check it out!