Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday's Medicine

Sometimes a Monday morning starts out slow and grouchy with kids chasing and not working.

And then you figure on some tickle torture to cure the frowns and mopes. All Monday needs is a bit more:

Hugs and kisses. Wet ones, even.

Tickles and giggles and rolling on the floor.

Fist-fulls of candy corn between breakfast and lunch.

Slinging a too-big kid upside down and piggy backs and romping.

Sometimes you just need to break out of the dumps and be silly.

I'm so glad we did.

Laughter is good medicine.

Especially for a crabby Monday.

Silly kids earlier this summer.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I agree, I think all Monday's need a little bit more laughter. I know I sure do! :)

Cute picture!

HyacynthW said...

My Monday needed this, too. And, you know, it worked well. I got smiles and laughter instead of the grumps that often come from the first day of the work week {aka -- Daddy being gone after being home for two whole days}.
Love that picture of your littles. So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails