Thursday, November 18, 2010

{So}Sartina Preview - x2


Fabric piles on my sewing table and floor, begging to be cut and matched and stitched... 

These are now listed on my Etsy shop, {So}Sartina, and I have a few more lovely fabrics (a rich brown that I adore is one) to add in the next couple days. Yesterday was spent tagging and organizing products with my sister for a Christmas boutique where we will be sending much of our stuff for the holiday season. If you've been eying something in the shop, buy now!

Also...

it seems I took only a few pictures of Gifts and Gab, what with the snow and only two friends who lived blocks away coming to see Carrie and I. We did, however, have a lovely, albeit quiet day, chatting, snacking, working, browsing. It wasn't what we'd planned and worked for, but what's a girl to do when God sends an early snowstorm? Drive slow and hope for the best! That's what.




The snow lingers even now, but that's OK. The early Christmas season of mixed up Thanksgiving pumpkins and mistletoe is well suited to a white, chilly world.

My mocha just tastes better when I'm wearing a warm sweater in my drafty kitchen with windows framing fields of white.


Sponsors/ Affiliates: The DaySpring Online Store provides inspirational Christian cards, gifts, home decor and more! Products I love and a ministry to women I admire.

No comments: