Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{So}Sartina: New(ish) in Necklaces



Have you taken a peek at my Etsy shop lately?

I'm lovin' these new leather cords and trays that I added to my inventory recently! I opened up the package and the smell of leather immediately overcame me. Swoon. 

They open up new design possibilities, and who doesn't love new possibilities! Only a few designs are for sale in my shop, but any available design can put in a tray.


Even the back is pretty!


The woodcut owl up there is new too! I found him on a delightful website full of free patterns and pictures. He's from an 1832 German spelling book! If you like his vintage look, but aren't crazy about owls like the rest of the world, I have a pelican, rooster, deer, bird and quite a few other animals too!


Another awesome tidbit: the pictures are Photoshop files I designed, so phrases are interchangeable between designs.  For that matter, have me design a custom necklace with your own favorite phrase, scripture, flower. The possibilities are endless! Send me note via my shop and I'll get to work on a perfect piece for you!

This design was one made by special request and it has since become a popular item in my shop.  Custom requests are good for you and me!

That makes what I do at {So}Sartina super fun!

No comments: