Friday, March 9, 2012

Pinterest: Tried and Approved {4}

Whatcha been finding on Pinterest these days, my growing number of pinning followers? I honestly (cross my heart, but skip the needle in the eye bit) haven't been on much this week. As in, I don't know if I've even been on Pinterest at all. I know, what with the growing addiction spreading as another web based time stealing plague, you may find this little fact difficult to believe, but it is true. I may just have to spend some quality time pinning tonight, just so Pinterest doesn't think I'm cheating with Facebook.Or something.

These next few ideas were found and tested a while back.




Sooo cute, no? I browsed Goodwill one Tuesday for their $1.49 tag sale, and not finding any men's shirts that would transform into lovely ladies aprons, I settled on a couple women's button downs. They are perfect for little girls size 3-8. Another version I made had a ruffle at the bottom.

 Oh-fer-cuteness!

What's cuter than a cutie pie in a pink striped apron? A cutie pie in a pink striped apron with flour on her nose!



These are seriously addicting. Probably not cheaper than store-bought because of the quantity of cheese needed, but this recipe wins on taste! Make sure you bake them until they begin to brown or they won't be crisp.

3.} Drip Catcher


No one likes a drip...

 4.} Easter Printable



Easter is only 4 weeks away! I still need to set up my Easter tree, but this lovely word art is printed and framed. I love me a free printable!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails